Annual Spiritual Adoption Gala
Tuesday, September 24 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM$40 – $360
Our ANNUAL Spiritual Adoption will be an opportunity to honor a member of our Pittsburgh Community who has contributed energy, leadership and funds to helping ALL women and children in Israel. NA’AMAT is a worldwide movement with more than 800,000 members in 9 countries.As we continue our crucial work in Israel. Our Pittsburgh Council is engaged in raising funds to sustain the Weiner Women’s Health Center in Karmiel and our Women’s Health Center in Sderot.
These much needed funds will help ALL Israelis including, Sabras, Russians, Israeli-Arabs, Druze, Bedouins, and Ethiopians.
We look forward to welcoming you at this special evening. Please watch your mail for our invitation.
Last year NA’AMAT served:
- 17,000 infants & toddlers in 250-Day Care Centers
- 3,500 students educated in 10 Technological High Schools, 2 Agricultural Youth Villages (Ayanot and Kanot) & 10 high schools in the Arab sector
- 10,000 women in 25 Legal Bureaus and 5 Women’s Rights Center’s
- 20,000 Legal counseling inquiries per year
- 1,000 people with domestic violence prevention counseling
- Israeli students by awarding 180 Scholarship
Your support and solidarity are needed now NA’AMAT Israel so we can continue to provide these services.
We invite you to consider spiritually adopting a child at $360, or establishing a scholarship in a loved one’s honor or memory starting at $500. Your gift benefits thousands of women and children in Israel.