Join one of our two South Hills groups to connect to your Judaism in a casual book club environment!
- March 23 – CANCELED
- April 20 – CANCELED
- May 18
- June 22
- July 20
- August 17
- September 21
- October 19
- November 9
To register, contact Carolyn Linder at 412.697.6648 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chai Mitzvah is similar to a book club, but it helps you explore Jewish ideas. There are two components to the Chai Mitzvah program:
- Attend a monthly group learning session, using the beautifully illustrated curriculum provided.
- Continue to build a meaningful Jewish life through your “Jewish Bucket List”:
- Identify something you’d like to learn
- Adopt a ritual/spiritual practice you would like to take on or deepen
- Engage in a social action project of your choosing
- This event has passed.
Chai Mitzvah South Hills – Morning
Monday, April 20 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM