Foundation Down Under
Monday, October 28 - Friday, November 8
2019 Mission to Australia
Join our own Rabbi Danny Schiff on a mission to Australia!
October 28 – November 8, 2019
- See the iconic sites of Sydney, including the Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach, and Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Visit the expansive Queen Victoria markets and the remarkable Royal Botanical gardens in Melbourne
- Picnic in the Australian bush and witness incredible flora and fauna in Cairns at the Far North Queensland’s World Heritage Rainforest, Barron Gorge National Park, and the Great Barrier Reef
- Travel with Rabbi Danny Schiff to Melbourne’s thriving Jewish community with a visit to its largest synagogue and the Jewish Museum of Australia
- Looking to extend your time down under? We have two optional extensions for you to choose from – either three days in Ayers Rock or seven days in New Zealand!
To register, explore the itinerary, or learn more details, please visit amazingjourneys.net/trip/foundation-down-under
$4,900 per person*
Sheri & David Berk, Co-chairs
Lori & Bob Shure, Co-chairs
Participation in this mission requires a minimum commitment of $3,600 per household ($1,000 for young adults ages 22-45 at the time of the mission) to the 2019 and 2020 Jewish Federation’s Community Campaign
Questions? Contact Amazing Journeys at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-571-0220.
To discuss the Australia Mission with a Jewish Federation staff member, please contact Eric Probola at email@example.com or 412-992-5216.
*Cost per person is $4,900 for double occupancy and $6,500 for single occupancy.
The 2019 Mission to Australia coincides with Election Day on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. To prepare for the mission, Jewish Federation staff will provide information about absentee ballots, so that you may cast your vote in 2019. Please stay tuned for more information next year. Learn more information about absentee ballots.
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish Community. Please discuss disability-related accommodations with the contact person for this mission.