We regret to inform you that, due to health concerns about the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, we have postponed this event until further notice. Although every organization will make its own decisions about the safety of upcoming events, the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh is acting with an abundance of caution in cancelling, postponing, or adapting all of our events for the next eight weeks. Our topmost concern is the safety and health of the people in Jewish Pittsburgh, and we will let you know our plans for this event when we are able to make an informed decision.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh continues to monitor the spread of the coronavirus closely with support from our national organizations and from local government. Please let us know if you have any questions, and thanks for your understanding during this period of uncertainty. We look forward to seeing you at a later date.
This Focus Group is for parents who decided not to enroll their children in part-time Hebrew school. (Please only register for ONE group based on your situation.)
As a parent with a child between 3 and 12 years old…
- Are you considering whether or not to send your children to part-time Hebrew school?
- Do you have children currently enrolled in part-time Hebrew school?
- Have you decided not to send your children to part-time Hebrew school?
The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh is conducting research to better understand parents’ needs, preferences and experiences with their children’s part-time religious school education. (Only one parent per family is invited to join.)
- Each participant will be compensated with a $40 Amazon gift card
- Limited number of spaces available – reserve yours now
- Participation is voluntary and ideas shared will be kept confidential
- Focus groups will be moderated by an outside consultant
Questions? Contact Raimy Rubin at 412.992.5241 or email@example.com.
Register Here ↓
Enter number of participants to begin registration.
- This event has passed.
Hebrew School Focus Group (Not Enrolled) – North Hills
Monday, April 27 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish Community. Please discuss accessibility accommodations with the contact person for this event.