This focus group is full, thank you for your interest.
This Focus Group is for parents who decided not to enroll their children in part-time Hebrew school. (Please only register for ONE group based on your situation.)
As a parent with a child between 3 and 12 years old…
- Are you considering whether or not to send your children to part-time Hebrew school?
- Do you have children currently enrolled in part-time Hebrew school?
- Have you decided not to send your children to part-time Hebrew school?
The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh is conducting research to better understand parents’ needs, preferences and experiences with their children’s part-time religious school education. (Only one parent per family is invited to join.)
- Each participant will be compensated with a $40 Amazon gift card
- Limited number of spaces available – reserve yours now
- Participation is voluntary and ideas shared will be kept confidential
- Focus groups will be moderated by an outside consultant
Questions? Contact Raimy Rubin at 412.992.5241 or email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Hebrew School Focus Group (Not Enrolled)
Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish Community. Please discuss accessibility accommodations with the contact person for this event.