Israel Next 2019
Sunday, June 30 - Wednesday, July 10
Don’t miss this fabulous experience!
Registration closes May 3, 2019!
- Participation in a national Israel mission with other Pittsburghers as well as contemporaries from communities throughout North America.
- Gain exposure to the many perspectives on Israeli politics and current events.
- Visit Pittsburgh’s Partnership region of Karmiel and Misgav and get to know our Israeli counterparts in the North of Israel (Galilee).
- Hear from world-class speakers, experience
high-level tours, and participate in innovative activities that will connect you with your cohort and with Israeli life and culture.
- Share a profound experience, make new friends, network, and gain a deeper understanding of the Jewish Federation’s role in Pittsburgh, Israel and worldwide.
You will be directed to an external site to register
$799 * per person
Participation in this mission requires a minimum commitment of $180 each year to the Jewish Federation’s 2019 and 2020 Community Campaign.
Questions? Contact Sara Spanjer at email@example.com or 412-992-5237.
*Cost is land-only, double-occupancy. Additional charge for single occupancy.
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish Community. Please discuss disability-related accommodations with the contact person for this mission.
* NOTICE: By registering for this mission, you agree to have your (and your guest’s) picture taken and potentially used in Jewish Federation marketing material and social media. If you do not agree, please call 412-681-8000 to register by phone, and indicate that you decline to agree. Thank you.