to Tel Aviv…
You can be a living bridge between Pittsburgh and Israel.
Will you be age 18-20 in September and are you interested in a unique gap year program in Israel and Pittsburgh?
- Immerse yourself in Israeli life and culture.
- Teach our Israeli friends about being Jewish in America.
- Do Tikkun Olam in our Partnership region, Karmiel/Misgav.
- Meet people your age from cohorts across the country.
- Bring your experience back to Pittsburgh and use what you learned in Israel to make an impact back in the ‘burgh.
- Build your resume.
- Have the experience of a lifetime.
How? Apply for the MASA Pittsburgh Shinshinim program. Come to an information session on February 7th at 11 am to learn more.
MASA Pittsburgh Shinshinim Program Information Session
Sunday, Feb. 7 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish Community. Please discuss accessibility accommodations with the contact person for this event.