Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t do happy hour!
Join us as we host a virtual young adult happy hour with a mixology lesson from home mixologist, Abbey Farkas! Abbey will teach us how to mix up some delicious cocktails and mocktails using basics from your liquor cabinet and pantry. Cheers and L’Chaim!
Here’s a list of the ingredients you’ll need:
- Whiskey of any type (bourbon, rye, Irish, Scotch, Tennessee, Japanese, etc.)
- Lemon juice (bottled or fresh, lime juice can also work)
- Sugar and water (to make simple syrup)
- A shaker of some sort (a mason jar or washed out tomato sauce jar will work in a pinch)
- Ice (for shaking and possibly serving)
Not required, but good to have for some creativity:
- An egg
- Lemon or orange slice or maraschino cherry
This event will be held over Zoom conference call. Participants will receive the link to participate upon registration.
- This event has passed.
Mix it up! Young Adult Virtual Mixology Lesson
Wednesday, April 1 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM