Israel/Palestine poses one of the most critical dilemmas facing the Jewish people today.
Through a series of participatory workshops, Shleimut offers a gentle yet powerful approach for Jewish communities to consider a diversity of approaches to Israel/Palestine, including solidarity and resistance work.
Workshop topics include:
– Israel: Sacred Mythology, Ancient History, Modern State
– Healing Jewish Trauma, Addressing Palestinian Liberation
– Progressive Movement Analysis
– Councils of Discernment: Letting go of Redlines
– Lech Lecha: Where do we go from here?