To Russia With Love
Sunday, June 16 - Sunday, June 23
Application Deadline is November 20, 2018
Women’s Mission to Riga and St. Petersburg!
June 16-23, 2019
Optional Extension to Moscow June 23-26,2019
- Discover the European jewels of Riga and St. Petersburg, exploring both the Jewish history and modern development of these cities, and visiting Federation-funded projects.
- Enjoy a tour of Riga’s Old Town, a beautiful reflection of Riga’s diverse architectural styles, cafés, music, history and more, with visits to the Riga Castle, Town Hall Square, and House of Blackheads.
- In St. Petersburg, explore the Hermitage Museum. Housed in the lavish Winter Palace from which tsars ruled Russia for 150 years and boasting what was once their private art collection, the Hermitage is one of the world’s most famous and greatest art museums with masterpieces by Leonardo, Titian, El Greco, Van Dyck, Rubens, Rembrandt, and many more.
- In Moscow, visit Red Square, the heart of the famous historical center of the city, including a visit to St. Basil’s Cathedral and the Kremlin Territory, the chief architectural ensemble of the city.
- Travel with an intimate group of women from the Pittsburgh Jewish community. Don’t miss this fabulous experience, including luxury accommodations.
$3,175* (land only) per person
$2,925* for young adults (ages 22-45)
$2,125** Additional cost per person for optional extension to Moscow
Participation in this mission requires a minimum commitment of $1,800 ($500 for young adults ages 22-45 at the time of the mission) each year to the 2020 and 2021 Jewish Federation’s Community Campaign.
Questions? Contact Rachel Lipkin at email@example.com or 412-992-5227.
* Cost is land only, includes flight from Riga to St. Petersburg. Cost includes double occupancy; single occupancy supplement $650.
**Cost includes high-speed (Sapsan) train ticket from St. Petersburg to Moscow. Cost includes double occupancy; single occupancy supplement $280.
Travel insurance is highly recommended and should be purchased within 2 weeks of making your initial deposit to ensure the most coverage is available. To purchase travel insurance, please contact David Gilinsky at (412) 417-7417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.