Social distance doesn’t mean we can’t do happy hour!
We’re back for a second virtual young adult happy hour with mixology lesson from home mixologist, Abbey Farkas! Abbey will teach us how to mix up some delicious cocktails and mocktails (daiquiris and/or gimlets) using basics from your liquor cabinet and pantry. Cheers and L’Chaim!
Here’s a list of the ingredients you’ll need:
- Rum (for a daiquiri) or gin (for a gimlet)
- Lime juice (bottled or fresh)
- Sugar and water (to make simple syrup)
- A shaker of some sort (a mason jar or washed out tomato sauce jar will work in a pinch)
- Ice (for shaking and possibly serving)
This event will be held over Zoom conference call. Participants will receive the link to participate upon registration.
- This event has passed.
Mix it up! Young Adult Virtual Mixology Lesson (Part 2)
Wednesday, April 29 @ 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM