Safeguarding Our Children
Standardizing Child Safety in Jewish Institutions
Through the generous support of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, nine Jewish youth-serving organizations from the Pittsburgh area are participating in the Aleinu campaign.
Participation in the Pittsburgh Aleinu Cohort includes:
- Access to Aleinu’s cutting-edge web platform with tools, videos and resources for implementing 10 Best Practices to safeguard youth from abuse.
- Three webinars designed to facilitate knowledge and implementation of the Best Practices and build a community of practice.
- Support through monthly office hours, which are offered twice a month, and peer-to-peer learning.
- Individual coaching session with an Aleinu expert consultant.
- Unique logins for each member of an organization’s child safeguarding committee to track and evaluate progress.
- An Aleinu participation logo to display and a web page to include on your websites
Aleinu is supported locally by the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, the Jewish Women’s Foundation of Greater Pittsburgh, and the Federation’s SteelTree Fund.
Participation in Aleinu is subsidized for Pittsburgh organizations.
Each organization contributes $360 for the 18-month long program.
Events of Interest
Nothing planned yet. Check back soon!