Updated January 23, 2023
Measures to Support Accessibility
Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Full inclusion is a core value of Jewish Pittsburgh. The Jewish Federation welcomes invitees of all abilities, backgrounds, races, religious affiliations, sexual orientations and gender expressions. Everyone is invited to discuss accessibility accommodations with our staff to participate in any and all events, missions and programs.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website:
- Phone: 412-681-8000
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 2000 Technology Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.
Accessibility of Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh assessed the accessibility of Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Website by the following approaches:
Please contact Adam Hertzman, Associate Vice President of Marketing, to suggest improvements to or discuss our website accessibility at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-992-5225.
Formal Approval of This Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh
Associate Vice President, Marketing