As of March 9, 2020 at 5:30 p.m., there are no reported cases of coronavirus in Allegheny County or in Pittsburgh’s Jewish community. The following reliable sources of information will keep you advised.
- Allegheny County Health Department: www.alleghenycounty.us/healthdepartment/index.aspx
- CDC: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- WHO: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- DHS (Employee Resources): www.dhs.gov/employees
- NGA: www.nga.org/coronavirus/
- OSHA: www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
- Israel Trauma Coalition has published advice for parents and caregivers dealing with coronavirus.
- JAA: www.jaapgh.org/news.