Security Matters in the News This Week
- Report: Leaker of classified documents also posted antisemitic content (forward.com →)
- Jewish students targeted at Massachusetts middle school (israelnationanews.com →)
- Bronx woman says man threw concrete slab through her window because she displayed Israeli flag (cbsnews.com →)
- Racist words and hate symbols continue to surface in the area, including near the Sewalls Falls Bridge (concordmonitor.com →)
Security Resources and/or Training
Pittsburgh, PA 15213 United States + Google Map
With a World-Renowned Krav Maga Expert
This 4-part course will address these important topics:
- The mind of the active shooter predator vs. prey, situational awareness and survival mindset.
- Basic self-defense techniques.
- Weapons awareness and disarming techniques.
- Reality based training.
NEW: De-Escalation Training
Please contact Erin Fagan at email@example.com or 412-992-5252 to schedule this training.
Situational Awareness, Active Threat, and Usher/Greeter Training
If you or your organization have not yet had these training modules, please contact Erin Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-992-5252. All can be made available in person or via Zoom.
If you need more Emergency Safety Procedures Flip Charts contact Erin Fagan at email@example.com or 412-992-5252.