It’s no joke, we are matching donor increases!
We’re thrilled to announce this $125,000 Leadership Match to help us double the impact of the 2021 Community Campaign. The rules are simple. Every new pledge of $1,000 or more OR donors making increases of $1,000 or more to the 2021 Community Campaign will be matched dollar-for-dollar until the $125,000 match is exhausted!
Imagine telling your donor that their increase can have DOUBLE the impact it normally would during these unprecedented times caused by COVID-19. Twice as many meals for hungry families, masks for senior care employees, and supplies for Jewish day schools and daycares—it’s an easy solicitation!
- Example 1: A donor who gave $1,000 in 2020 and who gives $2,000 for 2021 will have an additional $1,000 increase matched by this leadership match.
- Example 2: A donor who gave $8,000 in 2020 and who gives $10,000 for 2021 will have an additional $2,000 increase matched by this leadership match (and become a major donor).
- Example 3: A non-donor or lapsed donor who gives $1,000 will have the entire $1,000 matched by this leadership match.
- For example, in 2019, we had a $25,000 match during Super Sunday and actually raised over $38,000 in new dollars that day just by using the match during each call.
- Introduce this match during EVERY solicitation. You won’t get what you don’t ask for. People are inspired by having their donations matched – ask them to consider an increase of $1,000 or more. Matches work!
Questions? Contact David Guzikowski, Manager of Campaign Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-992-5255.