Panel discussion on March 29 will feature insights of elected officials
The Men’s Philanthropy Division of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh presents “Balancing Jewish Faith With Political Life” as the next event in its Conversations That Count engagement program, which is open to registered guests.
Facilitated by Jewish Community Foundation Scholar Rabbi Danny Schiff, and joined by State Representative Dan Frankel, Pittsburgh City Councilman Dan Gilman, and Pittsburgh City Councilman Corey O’Connor, this panel discussion will explore how public officials’ Jewish faith and culture inform their decisions — decisions that have an impact on the broader community.
- Wednesday, March 29, 5:30–7 p.m.
- The Tower at PNC Plaza, 300 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh 15222
- Cost is $10. Drinks and light refreshments served; kosher dietary laws observed.
The Men’s Philanthropy Division is dedicated to providing meaningful outreach and engagement opportunities for men at all stages of life. Whether Jewish men gather to socialize, network, consider important world issues or give back to the community, the goal is to create an active and engaged community of Jewish men with a focus on Jewish philanthropy.
- To register visit www.jfedpgh.org/men-conversations
- To RSVP or for more information, contact Chrissy Janisko firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.992.5268
The full inclusion of people of all abilities is a core value of the Pittsburgh Jewish community.
Men’s Philanthropy Chair: Jan Levinson
Men’s Philanthropy Co-Chair: Chuck Snyder
Shofar Society Chair: David Steinbach
Shofar Society Co-Chair: Todd Rosenfeld, CFP®