Many people are now facing a plethora of free time and looking for ways to fill their time and their children’s time. The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh Volunteer Center has compiled a list of ways you can volunteer and maintain social distancing guidelines. Check out the list below to see how you can help!
- Fundraise to support the Jewish Federation’s Community Campaign
- Email a letter to the Jewish Association on Aging
- Transcribe artifacts for the Smithsonian Institute
- Donate blood through Vitalant
- Support the work of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Help 412 Food Rescue stop food waste
- Sew face masks for the Jewish Association on Aging or other healthcare providers
- Become an online tutor at Tutor.com
- Donate homegrown produce with Jewish Family and Community Services
Questions about volunteering? Contact David Chudnow at email@example.com.