A snapshot on your Federation:
- The 2015 Annual Campaign now sits at $12.3 Million towards our $13.7 Million goal.
- We have secured $4.9 Million in EITC funds for our Jewish Day Schools and Jewish preschools, a $600,000 increase over last year.
- Our Foundation has added over $23.5 Million in new and additional funds, already exceeding our goal by $5 Million.
- Our Allocations process is almost complete after a year of hard work.
- Our Federation has developed a new template and mechanism to better track our budget.
I usually talk about the impact of what the dollars we distribute enables in and for our community, both in Pittsburgh and around the world. Once in a while, it’s worthwhile to take a step back to talk about our financial and planning accomplishments (I only listed a few) and just “kvell“.
All of this is the result of hard work by great volunteers and staff. I want to thank each of them for what they do through their investment of time and their expertise.
Shabbat is a day of rest so I hope all these staff and volunteers take advantage. Sunday begins a new week!