In response to the onslaught of violent anti-Semitic attacks targeting the Jewish community in New York, we share with you the American Jewish Committee’s #JewishANDProud Day, which will take place this Monday, Jan. 6.
Participate in a worldwide day of Jewish pride by:
- Wearing your Judaism with pride! Whether a kippah, or anything else identifiably Jewish, we urge you to wear your Jewishness publicly.
- Post a photo of yourself wearing your Jewish pride on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using the hashtag #JewishandProud and add the #JewishandProud frame to your Facebook profile picture. If you like, include a sentence explaining why you are proud to be Jewish.
- Printing AJC’s #JewishandProud sign or making your own using #JewishandProud and posting a photo of yourself with the sign on social media.
- Completing the form on the AJC website to let us know why you are #JewishandProud. We’ll share a selection of the best answers on AJC’s website and social media on January 6.
- Not Jewish? Feel free to use the hashtag, add the #JewishandProud Ally frame to your Facebook profile picture, and share why you support the Jewish community.
Details are on the American Jewish Committee website: https://global.ajc.org/secure/JewishandProud